TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Customers are required to thoroughly check all goods for faults or damage prior to the customer loading into their vehicle.
- Once loaded, the customer accepts all responsibility for any damage incurred to the product thereafter.
- Bathrooms on a Budget can assist with loading of goods, but cannot give advice on how goods are to be loaded.
- Any goods to be returned to our warehouse, must be in 100% original packaging and be in a re-sellable condition.
- All goods to be fitted by suitably qualified tradesperson, and in accordance with local authority building and inspection regulations.
- Any liability against Bathrooms on a Budget will limited to replacement of product only.
- Bathrooms on a Budget shall not be held responsible for loss/damage/injury or otherwise arising from supply of these goods.
- Any claim for faulty products need to be presented in writing, no longer than two weeks from pick-up date, with original invoice to show proof of purchase.
- Where need be, Bathrooms on a Budget may need to gain access to any site where products have already been fitted.
- Choose carefully as a restocking fee of 15% applies to incorrect purchases or change of mind by customers