BATH CONNECTOR & POP DOWN WASTE 40MM WASTE
Complete with Connector Pipe & Pop Down Waste Only
- Suits Baths with 40mm outlet.
- Low Body Height 77mm.
- 600mm Flexible PVC connector.
- 2 x Elbows (ABS)
- 1 x Pop Down Waste (Brass/Chrome)
- Superior vortex action ensures high flow rate. (12L / Min)
- Body Brass, Cartridge Ploymer, Adaptor Brass, Finish Chrome Plated.
- Perfect for Baths with no protruding parts to catch fingers and toes.
- Jewellery friendly slot stops most earrings and rings falling into drain.
- Lifetime replacement guarantee on cartridge*
- Watermark Approved # 21232
- Australian Technical Standard ATS 5200.040
Flexible Bath connector is ideal for accommodating varying angles and gradients where space beneath a bath or spa is limited. Pop Down Waste suits Baths with 40mm outlet provision without overflow. The Pop Down Waste features a clever design that keeps the centre piece flush in the most commonly used 'open position' for a superior aesthetic. It also features a n innovative removable cartridge with high tech polymer fins to ensure a lifetime trouble-free operations.
- Bath Connector & Pop Down Waste plus Elbows only.
- More Options available In Store.
Lifetime Manufactures Replacement on cartridge*
1 Year Replacement Product or Parts & Labour*
Warranty does not include product wear and tear.
*Must be installed buy Licenced Installer
The inner mechanism can be easily removed in either the open or closed postion.
Regular removal and clearing of hair and soap residue will the trouble free life of the mechanism.
NEVER use harsh cleaners or abrasive products to clean the waste.
Only ever wipe with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bathrooms On A Budget users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review